Grand Pacific Tours are true New Zealand Coach touring specialists. Every departure date is guaranteed to go ahead so you can book with confidence. Their tours range from 8 - 19 days covering the North & South Island ensuring you get to see the best of New Zealand.
For each tour, they offer a range of levels of travel styles, from the classic touring, Affordable tours through to the more luxurious Signature range. Book with New Zealand's number 1 agency based right here in NZ. These great all-inclusive fully escorted itineraries are perfectly designed for the active traveller aged 50 and over.
Use the shortcuts below to the most popular search results or contact us here
Touring with 'GP' is a great option for anyone considering a New Zealand coach holiday. Thousands of satisfied travellers have left with amazing memories of touring NZ. With 100's of guaranteed departures each year, and a wide range of tour options for the active traveller over 50 developed over two decades exploring New Zealand it is not hard to understand why.
Offering tours since 1996, GP know the real New Zealand. They have fine-tuned their tour itineraries to ensure you get the very best touring experience possible. You'll love the energy and passion the Grand Pacific team bring to showing you what NZ has to offer as a destination.
The Grand Pacific difference
When you travel with GP, itineraries are relaxed and include more two night stays in key locations than most other tour companies. This means you'll have time to really explore each destination and your Coach Captain will deliver a high standard of commentary, as you travel, to make sure you don't miss any of the sights.
Established by the Harding family, the team of highly motivated and knowledgeable staff consistently provide professional and personalised service. They pride themselves on providing value for money and personally inspect all accommodations and activities to ensure the quality and service is first class.
Grand Pacific Tours guests are usually the active traveller aged 50+ who enjoy a good level of fitness and health to cope with full days of travel, walking and climbing stairs.
New Zealand Coach Tours is the number 1 worldwide agent for GP. Our team have been promoting their tours now for over a decade and we are consistently voted as having the best sales consultants, best customer service and the highest sales. It's not all us though - GP offer a superb product and are a superb operator and we love working with them. Their popular tour itineraries offer a relaxed pace and their well planned range of all inclusive packages ensure a great experience while offering unbeatable value.
So when you want to explore New Zealand's iconic locations such as Auckland, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Wellington, Kaikoura, Christchurch, Mt Cook National Park, Queenstown, Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, the West Coast Glaciers and much more then Grand Pacific Tours are a great choice.
4 styles of touring are available (reference tour name)
Affordable and Classic coach tours
Affordable & Classic coach tours offer fantastic value for money but still include an extensive range of attractions.
- Along the way, you'll stay in well-chosen accommodation that is rated either 3, 3.5 or 4 star
- You'll travel in a modern 48 seat touring coach.
- All breakfasts and most dinners are included.
- You'll be guided by a professional Coach Captain with expert knowledge of New Zealand who'll be able to assist you with every aspect of your tour.
Signature coach tours
On a luxury coach tour, you'll enjoy a full a range of memorable experiences and attractions.
- You'll stay in centrally located superior accommodation, rated 4 star or higher
- All your breakfasts and most dinners are included.
- Travel onboard a modern premium 32 seat touring coach with panoramic windows.
- These tours are fully escorted. An experienced GP Tour Guide — whose sole function is to ensure everyone feels relaxed and enjoys their holiday — will join your knowledgeable and helpful Coach Captain on board your coach.
Ultimate coach tours
A cut above the rest, it's business class on wheels - see here for this range of superb tours.
- Centrally located 4.5 - 5 star accommodation
- All breakfasts and some dinners included
- 20 seater business class coach
- Experienced driver guide who will assist you throughout your tour.
Special interest coach tours
Take all the benefits of Grand Pacific Coach Tour and add in the excitement of an event or interest you're passionate about and you have the Special Interest Tours.
- These tours range from the biannual Warbirds over Wanaka Tours, to annual Christmas Festive Tours.
- There are also exclusive solo travellers tours, designed to ensure you finish the tour with new found friends.