The New Zealand coach tour experts - escorted, small group and independent tours
New Zealand bus tours and coach tours to suit everyone - contact us today
Our top selling specials - dont miss out on these great deals
Plus we have lots more super deals - check them out here
New Zealand bus tours - anything is possible with New Zealand coach tours
We offer you the largest range of New Zealand bus tours and coach touring holidays
Your Trusted New Zealand Tour Agent For...
Experience New Zealand by coach
We offer you an amazing range of escorted all-inclusive tours and specialised small group tours plus our famous daily departure, tailor-made independent touring itineraries.
Why choose New Zealand's leading coach tour travel agent? It's about being sure you'll see the best:
- We specialise in New Zealand. Nothing else. 100% New Zealand.
- You get the best price for your tour and we guarantee it.
- Our experienced team is based right here in New Zealand.
- We have first-hand experience of the tours we sell.
- Legendary dedication to service excellence.
- Secure payment options for your peace of mind.
- Operating since 2004 and our guests love us.
- Because your visit to New Zealand deserves to be the best.
- We represent only the best escorted coach touring brands — Thrifty Tours, Grand Pacific Tours, Grand Pacific Ultimate Small Group Tours, Kirra Tours, AAT Kings, Haka Tours, Stray Journeys & Moatrek.
Talk to one of our team today to find and book the New Zealand coach tour that's right for you.
We have been showing visitors around since 2004!
We cannot fault the service given by Christina Brockie at New Zealand Coach Tours. Everything was organized like clockwork and the Grand Pacific's 9 day Northern Spectacular was an excellent tour.
Hi Christina, Just a short note to thank you for making our fantastic New Zealand holiday possible. We enjoyed every minute of our time in Middle Earth. Everything went smoothly.
Thoroughly enjoyed our trip down south with the highlight being Milford Sound. A fine, clear day so we could enjoy the magnificence of the Sound.