Booking your New Zealand coach tour couldn't be easier
Booking a touring holiday in New Zealand should be easy, fun and exciting! And that's what we aim to deliver. The choice of tours we have is second to none and we have sorted our range into easy to follow themes and categories. So follow these simple steps to see the best New Zealand has to offer:
- Browse the tours by using our tour search function or by selecting the category that best suits you. Is an escorted tour best for you or do you prefer to travel in smaller groups? Would you prefer something a little more off the beaten path, or perhaps have something created specifically for you.
- Call or contact our team to get the best advice.
- Our team will supply a range of ideas and options tailored to your desires. They will also be able to advise on pre and post-tour plans and ideas. We offer a complete service!
- You get to view tour ideas created specifically for you by logging into your private account on our site.
- Once you are happy with the tour itinerary and plans in place, all you need to do then is complete a simple booking form and make a deposit payment through our secure payment system.
- Deposits are calculated at 20% of the total itinerary value or NZ$250 per person - whichever is higher. Occasionally there may be additional items and costs to be collected at the time of deposit, such as instant purchase domestic airfares if we arrange these for you. Your tour consultant will advise of any upfront expenses.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, or if you prefer we can arrange direct credit payment into our accounts.
- The balance payment for your tour is usually 45 days prior to your tour arrangements commencing. Payments can be made in the same way as your deposit via our secure site.
- Around 14 days prior to your tour we will send you instructions for your arrival into New Zealand. This might include contact details, who and where to meet at the airport etc. everything you will need.
- Where necessary any documents or tour information you need will also be hand-delivered by our representatives at the airport or arrival to your hotel.
- Of course, our support and service don't stop there. You can call us 24/7 if you need assistance while touring New Zealand - a free call number is provided along with instructions for our after-hours support.
- And don't forget to tell us all about your tour once you get home - we love hearing about them!
So as you can see we make it easy - we love what we do, so you love what you do!