South Island Tours - New Zealand Independent ToursSee the glorious South Island and its iconic scenery on one of our Independent Touring packages. Each tour departs daily and can be customised so you get to see what you want to see. With a choice of accommodations to suit everyone our South Island tours are perfect for the independent traveller.
We found these tours.
5 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
2 days from Queenstown to Christchurch
3 days from Christchurch to Queenstown
3 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
4 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
6 days from Queenstown to Queenstown
Your Trusted New Zealand Tour Agent For...
Experience New Zealand by coach
We offer you an amazing range of escorted all-inclusive tours and specialised small group tours plus our famous daily departure, tailor-made independent touring itineraries.
Why choose New Zealand's leading coach tour travel agent? It's about being sure you'll see the best:
- We specialise in New Zealand. Nothing else. 100% New Zealand.
- You get the best price for your tour and we guarantee it.
- Our experienced team is based right here in New Zealand.
- We have the first-hand experience of the tours we sell.
- Legendary dedication to service excellence.
- Secure payment options for your peace of mind.
- Operating since 2004 and our guests love us.
- Because your visit to New Zealand deserves to be the best.
- We represent only the best escorted coach touring brands — Grand Pacific Tours, MoaTrek, Grand Pacific Ultimate Small Group Tours, AAT Kings and Trafalgar.
Talk to one of our team today to find and book the New Zealand coach tour that's right for you.
We have been showing visitors around since 2004!
Shelley rocks! Made me a ten day itinerary for a trip to South Island and especially the West Coast where I had never been. I got two trains included, as I love trains and my comfort and age was catered for. Loved being picked up at each stage and...
Hi Christina. thankyou for organising our coach holiday. It was brilliant. It was all so easy. Unfortunately, the traffic was really bad on the way to Paihia (the bus driver was excellent and took a shortcut to beat some of the traffic) so we...
Very happy with the booking with NZ coach tours.