Trafalgar Tours - Escorted New Zealand Coach Tours
With decades of global touring experience, Trafalgar has hand-picked the best sights and sounds of New Zealand just for you. Each tour gives you a genuine feel of New Zealand, the culture the beauty and the history. Travelling with a guide you'll always know where you are what's best to do and be able to discover unmissable hidden gems. The tours range from 8 - 18 days so take a look and find the perfect tour for you.
We found these tours.
18 days from Auckland to Christchurch
8 days from Auckland to Wellington
9 days from Auckland to Queenstown
10 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
15 days from Auckland to Christchurch
Your Trusted New Zealand Tour Agent For...
Experience New Zealand by coach
We offer you an amazing range of escorted all-inclusive tours and specialised small group tours plus our famous daily departure, tailor-made independent touring itineraries.
Why choose New Zealand's leading coach tour travel agent? It's about being sure you'll see the best:
- We specialise in New Zealand. Nothing else. 100% New Zealand.
- You get the best price for your tour and we guarantee it.
- Our experienced team is based right here in New Zealand.
- We have first-hand experience of the tours we sell.
- Legendary dedication to service excellence.
- Secure payment options for your peace of mind.
- Operating since 2004 and our guests love us.
- Because your visit to New Zealand deserves to be the best.
- We represent only the best escorted coach touring brands — Thrifty Tours, Grand Pacific Tours, Grand Pacific Ultimate Small Group Tours, Kirra Tours, AAT Kings, APT Tours, Travelmarvel, Trafalgar,
Talk to one of our team today to find and book the New Zealand coach tour that's right for you.
We have been showing visitors around since 2004!
The tour was really good and it met my purpose of exploring the southern island within 7 days.
The tour was very good! Accommodation was good loved the hotel in Napier. Loved our tour guide and driver. and the Transfers were good.
The bus rides offered beautiful views and scenery! The second bus driver was engaging and entertaining. The hotel in Franz Josef was very nice and accommodating.