New Zealand South Island Tours - over 120 great tour ideas
Experience dramatic scenery, landscapes and wonderful hospitality on a South Island New Zealand tour. We have over 120 great itineraries exploring the South Island by coach from escorted and guided tours to highly flexible Thrifty Tours which depart every single day. New Zealand's South Island has it all, from the beaches of Abel Tasman National Park to the thrill of a jet Boat ride in Queenstown or a heli hike on the West Coast glaciers. All our South Island New Zealand tours visit iconic locations of the south including Mt. Cook National Park, Milford Sound, Wanaka, Fiordland National Park, Dunedin, Franz Josef and Fox Glacier plus much more. Get in touch with us today to get the best advice on the best South Island tour for you.
We found these tours.
9 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
4 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
10 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
Your Trusted New Zealand Tour Agent For...
Experience New Zealand by coach
We offer you an amazing range of escorted all-inclusive tours and specialised small group tours plus our famous daily departure, tailor-made independent touring itineraries.
Why choose New Zealand's leading coach tour travel agent? It's about being sure you'll see the best:
- We specialise in New Zealand. Nothing else. 100% New Zealand.
- You get the best price for your tour and we guarantee it.
- Our experienced team is based right here in New Zealand.
- We have the first-hand experience of the tours we sell.
- Legendary dedication to service excellence.
- Secure payment options for your peace of mind.
- Operating since 2004 and our guests love us.
- Because your visit to New Zealand deserves to be the best.
- We represent only the best escorted coach touring brands — Grand Pacific Tours, MoaTrek, Grand Pacific Ultimate Small Group Tours, AAT Kings and Trafalgar.
Talk to one of our team today to find and book the New Zealand coach tour that's right for you.
We have been showing visitors around since 2004!
We enjoyed every minute of our TranzAlpine and Queenstown your. Jo did an outstanding job of organizing our itinerary and everything went smoothly.
We loved New Zealand and the tour was well prepared and everything worked fine. We had, however, some communication problems during the tour. But on the last days of the tour, Christina took over our trip and gave us excellent support.
The places we visited were lovely (as was all of NZ) and the Bay of Islands and Cape Reinga Deluxe tour was really good. I have no criticism of the places and all we saw • You need to revise your outline to show that people travelling need to get...