Enjoy a 4-6 Day New Zealand touring holiday
Planning a few days holiday in New Zealand? Already here and fancy a little adventure? These 4-6 day New Zealand touring holidays offer lots of exciting options. Browse escorted holidays and custom coach touring experiences that will allow you to make the most of your time. Any tours operated by Thrifty Tours can be customised so please get in touch with us and we can build a tour around you!
We found these tours.
5 days from Christchurch to Christchurch
4 days from Wellington to Queenstown
Your Trusted New Zealand Tour Agent For...
Experience New Zealand by coach
We offer you an amazing range of escorted all-inclusive tours and specialised small group tours plus our famous daily departure, tailor-made independent touring itineraries.
Why choose New Zealand's leading coach tour travel agent? It's about being sure you'll see the best:
- We specialise in New Zealand. Nothing else. 100% New Zealand.
- You get the best price for your tour and we guarantee it.
- Our experienced team is based right here in New Zealand.
- We have first-hand experience of the tours we sell.
- Legendary dedication to service excellence.
- Secure payment options for your peace of mind.
- Operating since 2004 and our guests love us.
- Because your visit to New Zealand deserves to be the best.
- We represent only the best escorted coach touring brands — Grand Pacific Tours, Grand Pacific Ultimate Small Group Tours, Kirra Tours, AAT Kings and Trafalgar.
Talk to one of our team today to find and book the New Zealand coach tour that's right for you.
We have been showing visitors around since 2004!
We had a great time in NZ. The AAT Kings 14 Day New Zealand Marvel is a great value tour — impossible to pack in any more sights within the time frame! Our tour guide Gina and driver Mark were dedicated professionals and good people they did...
It was a well organized and hassle free tour. Thank you very much. Will definitely recommend and book again with you.
The only way I can describe my experience on this tour is to say it was one of the best ever tours I've taken. I've long hoped to visit New Zealand, and had it not been that I was searching for a company to use to book 2 clients on a South Island...